The building maintenance is not completed without a regular mechanical and electrical services (M&E). These are “behind-the-scene” activities that are barely noticeable, but yet crucial in the complete success of keeping the facility in good order.
Our M&E services typically includes the day-to-day activities necessary for the building and its systems and equipment to perform their intended function., because a facility cannot operate at peak efficiency without being maintained.
Activities of M&E Services include both planned preventive and predictive maintenance and corrective (repair) maintenance.
- Air-conditioning, refrigeration, cold rooms, and ventilation systems
- Electrical wiring and electrical-based systems such as switch gears, transformers and generators
- Communication lines, telephones and IT networks
- Fire alarm, prevention, protection and security systems
- Lifts, escalators and travellators
- Water and gas pipes, sanitary works and plumbing fixtures
- Building Civil repair